The end of 2013 is already edging nearer. And high season on the west coast of Thailand is even closer. So this is the perfect time to come and take your PADI IDC in Thailand with Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon.
The next IDC is only a few days away, but we have another three IDCs scheduled after this one on Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi. With high season just around the corner too, it is a great time to take your IDC as employment opportunities are very good. Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi both have a high season running from November through to May and there will be large numbers of students passing through just waiting to explore the beauty hidden beneath the Andaman Sea.
The diving from these two beautiful islands is ideal for the novice diver, and a great place to begin teaching. Water temperatures hover close to 30° year round, visibility averages 20m, the currents are mild and the marine life exquisite.
So, if you’re looking to ‘Go Pro In Paradise‘ and change your lifestyle to become a PADI diving instructor, use our contact form or send us an e-mail for further information on how you can exchange your office for the ocean…
- The Beauty Of Koh Phi Phi (goproinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Thailand Has A Perfect Balance For The Best Diving (similandivingtours.wordpress.com)
- Chill Lanta (jitzchirp.wordpress.com)
- Koh Phi Phi and Krabi (thailandtravels2013.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 reasons to start scuba diving with PADI (padiprosafrica.com)